Thursday, 2 April 2015

My Everyday Lipstick | Beauty



Hello my lovelies.

It is no secret that recently I have been loving brighter lipsticks, mainly reds and purples, and I have been obsessed with Rimmel's Kate Moss collection. I am yet to try out a lipstick that I have disliked, this has been my go-to brand. One might call it a safe-bet, everyday brand that I am highly likely to LOVE. and at £5.49 a piece, well, you can't not. So, as we have finally hit April, with all the lovely sunshine (although I do recall it snowing a few days ago - typical England), I have been reaching for my Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick in the shade 03 which is a lovely nude, peachy shade


By all means I am no expert, but this is one of the many nude lipstick shades I have tried and have loved, I think the colour really compliments my skin tone and it does not have a drying feel to it at all! In my opinion, it is an excellent alternative to the more expensive brands such as MAC, you could basically buy 3 for the price of 1 MAC lipstick...am I right or am I right? Obviously if you prefer to go for MAC products, then I don't blame you but as a nice alternative you can't go wrong!

With Boots offering 3 for 2 on all make up products right now, you should get yourself down there and try it out for yourself! I am also admiring the shade 08, but I am yet to purchase it - when I do, I will write a full review. 

Why is this my 'Everyday Lipstick' might you ask? Well, as it is so easy to apply and goes with basically everything, why wouldn't it be. I am well overdue a nude lipstick for those days when I can't be bothered with the faff on of a darker colour, and as Summer is upon us (I know its just turned Spring!) I love reaching for a nice lighter shade and reserving all the lovely berry reds for those cold winter months. Plus, this is just a great shade, not to light and not to dark.

What is your 'Everyday Lipstick'?

love, Rhianna xo

17 comments:

  1. I have been looking for this lipstick everywhere! It looks really nice on you.. I always reach for the Clarins lip perfectors, I think they are so easy to throw on and look nice with any other makeup I have on. Lovely review, really love your blog header too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! Best buy of March I would say! ooo, I am yet to try those, they sound great though! Thankyou x

      Delete
  2. It's really pretty shade !
    Love it !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, its so natural and yet so glamorous! xx

      Delete
  3. I really like the look of this lipstick as I have similar colouring to you so think it would work really nicely! I've been on the hunt for my perfect nude shade so will have to give this a try x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely give it a go! Hope it works out for you xx

      Delete
  4. The Kate Moss lipsticks are so good I love them too! 03 is such a pretty shade!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of my lipsticks are Kate Moss, and I don't intend to stop buying them! Thankyou xx

      Delete
  5. Ooo that's such a gorgeous shade! Not going to lie but I neglect my lips in my makeup routine more than I should!

    allthatshimmers.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't used to wear any lip products at all till a few months ago, now I can't stand not! x

      Delete
  6. This colour looks beautiful on you. Im more of a nude lippy kinda girl. So I need to buy this one asap.

    Www.amandabootes.blogspot.co.uk 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou so much, it is defo a highlight of my collection xx

      Delete
  7. This lipstick is beautiful, the colour really suites you!
    Gemma xx
    notyouraveragestyleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a gorgeous shade and it suits you really well. It reminds me of MAC Velvet Teddy, but much cheaper of course and it sounds just as good. :)

    Olivia x
    Beauty from the Fjord

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, I am yet to try a MAC lipstick but I think I will reach for the Velvet Teddy when it comes to it! xx

      Delete
  9. Lovely post thanks for sharing!

    www.rachelvickie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete