Saturday, 21 March 2015

The Pink Parcel | It's a monthly thing

March 2015 - Pink Parcel
I don't know about you but when it comes to 'that' time of the month for me I am always wanting to relax, pamper myself and do absolutely nothing. A week or two ago I discovered the 'Pink Parcel' which not only sends you all of your monthly supplies but also sends you a little box of goodies to make your time of the month a little more enjoyable! Why didn't I find this sooner?! 

Without a second thought I signed up for this right away, with your first box being £5.95 and after that going to just under £10 you can't go wrong! Especially when some of the products you get are totally worth the money, such as the full sized OPI nail varnish I received this month. You also get given a small black bag in which you put in your daily supplies to carry in your handbag, so simple yet so handy.

When signing up you insert your due date and how long your cycle is, however you can change this whenever you like, and you can cancel the subscription whenever too! You also have a variety of tampons and sanitary towel brands to choose from.

This months box contained; 
26 tampons (more than enough!)
OPI nail varnish - I sing in colour 
Bubblet moroccan mint tea bath bombs 
Papaya Gold moisturising balm
7 day sample of perfectil skin, hair & nails nutrients
Bandzee hair ties 
Tea pigs chocolate flake tea 
Divine caramel chocolate bar

I can't wait to try out the hair, nail and skin vitabiotics, and I don't know how much difference a week will make but I will try and do a review of them if anything significant happens! 
What I love about this idea is that you can try out a variety of different products, even just to see if you like them for a very small price tag, as well as getting your monthly supplies delivered straight to your door. 

Overall I absolutely love it and cannot wait for my next box to arrive! Here is the link if you want to try it our for yourselves!

What are your favourite things for your time of the month?

Rhianna xoxo

p.s. I had to use my iphone for the photos due to my camera being out of charge, I am sorry x




16 comments:

  1. I've never heard of the pink parcel before, but the idea is ingenious! :)
    The Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just! Such a nice treat for a not so nice time! xx

      Delete
  2. There seems to be a subscription for about everything these days. Cute idea.

    LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there does however I found this rather practical haha!

      Delete
  3. omg that's amazing! :D such a cool idea. I need to try this moisturizing balm, I've heard so many great things about it :) x

    www.anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the concept of it! It is suitable for those with eczema which is great for me! Its very moisturising on your lips too! x

      Delete
  4. This is a great idea and I use hair, skin and nail tablets everyday and they really help! I really love that nail polish too! I'm following your beautiful blog on bloglovin! x

    Beyond The Velvet | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be taking my second one today, I may have to carry on taking them if they help alot! Me too hehe, aww thankyou! x

      Delete
  5. I've never heard of Pink Parcel before, but will definitely keep an eye out for it now!

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thankyou! I have it on at the minute, the picture does not do it justice! x

      Delete
  7. never heard of that little pink parcel! but looks great :)

    I am following you now :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either till a few weeks ago! aw thankyou! I hope I will post more things you enjoy! x

      Delete
  8. This is the best idea I think I've ever heard of, having a little pick me up during that horrible time of the month sounds so good.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what I thought when i heard of it! Would highly recommend xx

      Delete