Tuesday, 24 March 2015

The Girl Behind the Blog


A few days ago, whilst aimlessly scrolling through my bloglovin' feed I came across a blogger named Rachel who did this type of post and I immediately knew that I wanted to do something similar! I thought it would be lovely to share a few facts about myself, to all of you! What better way is there to get to know the person who's blogs you are reading, I mean it really adds a personal touch don't you think? I for one love reading these types of posts so I thought I would share one too! Hope you enjoy!


My name is Rhianna Louise Bailey
I was born on the 19th April 1996 - cannot believe I am almost 19! Ironic that its the 19th, no? okay haha. 
I have three younger sisters, for most parts we get along
I think I am 5.4, not too sure though
I drive a cream Fiat 500, and I am in love with it - confession, I am not the best driver
I have brown eyes and naturally brown hair
Definitely a bath type of girl 
I am in my first year of studying BSc Psychology
Dogs not cats 
I have 4 beautiful bunnies, you could call me a crazy rabbit lady
Lover of all seasons, its very hard to choose a favourite - right now I can't wait till summer
I have never broken a bone 
I am allergic to nuts
Pizza is most probably my favourite food
I have never been on a night out - and it is very unlikely I ever will 
I LOVE stripe-y clothing, can't get enough of it 
No good at saving, something I am trying to work at
It is my absolute dream to live in New York or California
Obsessed  with Ryan Gosling, but who isn't? Dreamy right...
I love Rom-coms, and films similar to the hunger games (not sure what genre)
Self confessed EastEnders junkie
Haven't got a clue where to take my life, but I know I want to travel to many, many places
I am a very, very shy person - something I am trying to improve
Can never make firm decisions
Love being outdoors, weather dependant of course 
I am always usually cold
I don't have a hobby to date, or a talent, but there is nothing I'd like more..
My best subject was English Literature, yet I enjoyed it the least
I love all things woodland-y, and the smallest of things make me so, so happy - by smallest I mean seeing a little bird hopping around the garden will make me happy for the rest of the day 
Its the little things that count, always. 

I know I have listed quite a few there, but honestly I tried to keep the list short! I am trying to upload more content so I would love to hear some ideas on what you would like me to write about! Or perhaps not write about? ahah, 

Anyway, Spring is still living up to its expectations with the sun shining, and even having to use the cold fan whilst driving, can you believe it?!

Tell me something interesting about yourself! I'd love to hear! 

Rhianna xoxo

p.s. when I wrote this post yesterday it was sunny - now it is raining/snowing, good old England. Now I am very sad. 

14 comments:

  1. Awww lovely, this was such a lovely introduction into your blog & glad I've visited it now! I love pizza too & probably eat too much of it !!! Hahaha :D

    Serene xoxo

    http://www.imserenel.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou! I did a proper intro here - www.thatgirlrhianna.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/an-introduction-rhianna.html - if you want to read it haha! Me too! Not gonna lie I had it last night for tea and the night before xoxo

      Delete
  2. how are you finding studying psychology? it's something i'm thinking about doing so i'd love to know! I'd love to live in NYC too, it looks amazing! x

    whatbeckyloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really really enjoy it! If you want to ask anything at all you can email me at bailey.rhianna96@gmail.com :) So so amazing, something I would love to do! x

      Delete
  3. Lovely answers, I'll share that my shyness turned into a quiet reserve - I think I have the confidence to listen rather than speak :)

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always such a fan of posts like these because you can really learn a lot about a blogger you love! I feel ya on being a shy person #mylife. I think blogging and definitely vlogging has made me a lot more confident! Keep up the great posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou! I love reading them too, I tried not too include too many facts but I could of done loads more! I know what you mean haha, I hope to become more confident, even starting uni has increased it by doing presentations - even then I am still so shy! I hope to become confident enough to start youtube or something but we will see haha
      thankyou! x

      Delete
  5. I've recently come across your blog and love it! I would also love to live in New York or LA when I'm older (I mean who doesn't want to?!)

    - Jess xxx

    heyitisjess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! I know its the dream isnt it! xx

      Delete
  6. You look so adorable! :)

    Maybe we can follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this blog post really nice to get to know someone personally. Really pretty lipstick what it it? keep doing what your doing and you will be such a successful blogger

    ReplyDelete